Thursday, July 29, 2010

July 2010 Favorites. :)

Wow! It's that time of the month already?! Well, I guess it's time for my July favorites. It's going to be short and sweet because I've only bought a few new things or really even wore any makeup for the month.
 Let's get started!

Stay Don't Stray- From Benefit. I got this in a boxed set thing, and it's my first actual *Primer* I have paint pots, and I've made some, and I have bases etc, but this is my first primer! It works pretty well, but keep in mind I've only used it a handful of times. I'll review it later. It's a concealer and eyeshadow primer, it has a creamy consistency, and here's what the Benefit Cosmetics website has to say about it:

"This dual-action power primer works 360° around the eyes to make concealers AND eyeshadows STAY PUT. Concealers don't crease, eyeshadows stay vibrant and true...you'll wonder how you ever lived without it! "

It also says it has a 'neutral nude shade,' that is 'universally flattering.' The full size comes with a pump which sounds like a pain to me! I have a lil' baby size from the set thingy I got. Full size retails for 24 USD. Click here for a direct link to the product. 



Blonde's Gold pigment.
Okay! Next is two eyeshadows that I love to pair together! First is a MAC Pigment. I can't find it on the website ANYWHERE and I think it's discontinued. It's in "Blonde's Gold." Boy, I had a hard time finding the picture for this one. I put the pigment all over my lid, up to my crease. Then, I put "Woodwinked" eyeshadow in my crease. Gorgeous!
Blonde's Gold pigment.







Woodwinked Eyeshadow.














Blue Peep Fluidline.
A lot of times, to spice up my everyday look, I'll put "Blue Peep" Fluidline in my water line and lower lash line.  Love this! It's discontinued, also. :(

Wow! Let's throw some less expensive stuff in here, shall we?

ELF! (Here's the elf website.) You can find it online and in select Target stores, and my KMART has some!I'm not going to include pictures, but I'll name a few things I've been loving. Their 'Zit Zapper' I don't really break out, but I get a few zits and stuff, but I like to feel this is working, haha. Their one dollar eyeshadow brush is DA BOMB. Seriously, go buy it. Their blending brush(ONE DOLLAR! ) Is awesome, as well. 'The Beauty Book" Smokey Eye Edition is definitely worth well over five dollars. The colors.... they're oh so pigmented! :D




          


*I do not own any of these pictures, I found them online.*



I'm out!:D

No comments:

Post a Comment